Whatever level or category you fit in as a pilot, new pilot etc… the following sections hold helpful information regarding privileges, limitations and requirements.
- New Pilots – Become an Airplane Pilot
- Current Airplane Pilots
- Non-Current Airplane Pilots
- Sport Pilot Transition Training – Airplane
- Medical Requirements – Airplane Pilot
- Airplane Pilot Currency Requirements with Flight Review FAQ
- Add Category, Class or Speed Endorsement
- Airplane Sport Pilot Privileges and Limitations
- Airplane Private Pilot Privileges and Limitations
- Introductory Flight
- Flight Instructors
Update your Airmen Certificate now
All pilots who have not replaced their old paper pilot certificate need to do so now or risk being unable to use this certificate in the future. All paper pilot certificates will expire after March 31, 2010. FAR 61.19(h) reads: “Except for a temporary certificate issued under §61.17 or a student pilot certificate issued under paragraph (b) of this section, the holder of a paper pilot certificate issued under this part may not exercise the privileges of that certificate after March 31, 2010.”
Replace your paper Airmen Certificate
Replace an Airmen Certificate This link will take you to the FAA page with instructions on how to replace your paper Airmen Certificate.