Whatever level or category you fit in as a pilot, new pilot etc… the following sections hold helpful information regarding privileges, limitations and requirements.
- New Pilots – Become a Trike Pilot
- Current Trike Pilots
- Non-Current Trike Pilots
- Sport Pilot Transition Training – Trike
- Medical Requirements – Trike Pilot
- Trike Pilot Currency Requirements with Flight Review FAQ
- Trike Pilot – Add Category, Class or Speed Endorsement
- Trike Sport Pilot Privileges and Limitations
- Trike Private Pilot Privileges and Limitations
- Trike Weight Shift Control Light Sport Aircraft Pilot Resources
- Flight Instructors
Update your Airmen Certificate now
All pilots who have not replaced their old paper pilot certificate need to do so now or risk being unable to use this certificate in the future. All paper pilot certificates will expire after March 31, 2010. FAR 61.19(h) reads: “Except for a temporary certificate issued under §61.17 or a student pilot certificate issued under paragraph (b) of this section, the holder of a paper pilot certificate issued under this part may not exercise the privileges of that certificate after March 31, 2010.”
Replace your paper Airmen Certificate
Replace an Airmen Certificate This link will take you to the FAA page with instructions on how to replace your paper Airmen Certificate.