If becoming a sport pilot, and learning more about light sport aviation and flying trike weight-shift control light sport aircraft (LSA) is something you’ve always dreamed of, you can start today.
More details on making a great start in trike flying can be found just a click away in the following pages:
- Learn To Fly a Trike – The First Step
- Airplane Pilot to Trike Pilot – Transition Training
- How to Get a Sport Pilot License to Fly a Trike Weight Shift Control Aircraft
- Learn To Fly A Trike Weight Shift Control Aircraft – How Long Will It Take?
- Learn To Fly A Trike Weight Shift Control Aircraft – How Much Will It Cost?
- Trike Sport Pilot Certification – How Much Will It Cost?
- Trike Weight Shift Control Aircraft – How Much Will It Cost?
- Flying a Trike Weight Shift Control Aircraft – Is It Safe?
Browse this section to learn more about the trike you’ll fly, pilot gear and gadgets, and frequently asked questions on learning to fly trikes. See what it really takes for flight training and ground school and get flight instruction study strategies and tips, as well as, FAA test preparation. Come on, what are you waiting for? It’s as easy as it is fun.